Justice Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Justice Legion Forums!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to The Justice Legion Forums! Empty Welcome to The Justice Legion Forums!

Post  Admin Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:20 pm

Welcome to the temporary home of the Justice Legion Forums.Our website is still underway but should hopefully be with us in the near future, which will include our own custom-skinned forum.Until then we'll be sticking with this :)Members are encouraged to check these forums regular as important information regarding guild rules, raids, new recruits and other announcements will be posted here.If you have any ideas for our new website and/or would like to see the current design we have please pm me.
Also you may notice the theme is not quite right, so if someone with knowledge of css wants to have a go at sorting the colours pm me, can supply any graphics we need.

Anyway without further a do i now pronounce the Justice Legion Forums officially...................... Open! Have fun guys Wink

Admin
Admin

https://justicelegion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Justice Legion Forums! Empty Re: Welcome to The Justice Legion Forums!

Post  Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Nice, good stuff affraid

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Justice Legion Forums! Empty Re: Welcome to The Justice Legion Forums!

Post  Deano Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Sexy! What a Face
Deano
Deano
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum